Retail Partner Policies
1. LabCanna does not authorize its retail partners to sell any of its products on Amazon, eBay, or any similar type of online store without express permission.
2. LabCanna will only ship to commercial business addresses. We do not drop-ship orders to locations other than the reseller’s mail ship-to address. Product shipments will not be shipped to residential addresses.
3. LabCanna LLC will provide free shipping on (2) processed orders during a one month time period. Any additional invoices will include an itemized shipping cost based on United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail package pricing.
4. Purchase Orders are submitted through the LabCanna Wholesale customer portal.
5. Retail Partners agree to abide by terms of the MAP Policy attached to this agreement.
6. Buyer – Seller Relationship: The relationship created by this Agreement is solely a buyer-seller relationship. This agreement does not make either party the employee, agent, or legal representative of the other for any purpose whatsoever.
7. LabCanna LLC reserves the right to amend/change this agreement at any time.
8. DISCLAIMER Except as expressly set forth in this Agreement, LabCanna makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Product. Any suggestions made by marketing materials are only suggestions and not necessarily backed by clinical studies and hereby in no event shall LabCanna be liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues or profits of Reseller. Any pricing accommodations must be added as a written and signed amendment to this document before it is binding.
Return and Refund Policy:
In continuation of our vision, “to improve the health, condition, and environment of every community”, LabCanna LLC stands behind our goods and services with our customer’s satisfaction in mind. LabCanna LLC processes all returns and refunds on a case-by-case basis. If you are not entirely happy with your product, as a reseller, you reserve the right to choose one of the following within sixty (60) days of the order being placed:
1. Exchange unwanted products for products of equal or greater value, to be paid within fourteen(14) days
of the exchange being made.
1.1. Any product that is broken or defective when received may be exchanged for the same product free of charge if the sales department is contacted within thirty(30) days of the order being placed.
1.2. Any same SKU products less than a half-case(6) or a full case(12) are non-refundable but may be exchanged by pricing per unit.
2. Refund Invoice, less a 20% restocking fee.
2.1. Any opened or used products are considered non-refundable.
2.1.1. If a product is purchased and returned at a wholesale location, or another authorized retailer, the consumer will fall within that authorized retailer’s return policy.
2.2. If returning products were hand-delivered, the reseller will be responsible for shipping cost; otherwise, a United States Postal Service(USPS) return label will be provided via email.
2.3. All refunds will be processed in the tender in which the original payment was made once the returning products are received.
LabCanna LLC reserves the right to review and discontinue our contract for excessive refunds and exchanges due to goods not being well maintained, stocked in suitable temperatures, kept in good hygiene (sample/tester products replaced as needed) or if the account changes ownership.
MAP Policy (Minimum Advertised Price)
LabCanna has unilaterally adopted this Minimum Advertised Policy (“MAP Policy”) on selected products, which shall apply to anyone selling LabCanna products (Resellers), including catalogs and internet retailers, (collectively, “Resellers”) who market LabCanna products to end users located in the United States. LabCanna is adopting this policy to ensure there is no confusion in the marketplace.
This MAP Policy shall work under the following guidelines: The MAP Policy does not allow advertised pricing to be discounted below Minimum Advertised Price (“MAP”).
The minimum price for all products will be established as the posted retail price posted at www.lcwholesale.wpengine.com. The MAP Policy applies to all advertisements of LabCanna in any and all media, including, without limitation, flyers, posters, coupons, mailer, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, internet or similar electronic media including websites, email newsletters, email solicitations, television, radio, and public signage. The MAP Policy IS applicable to any in-store advertising that is displayed in the store and/or distributed to any customer. In-store displays, point-of-sale signs, hang-tags or bar codes or similar marks on products or product packaging is included in this MAP Policy.
LabCanna products must be exempt from all store-wide or category-wide sales or coupons which would effectively advertise them below MAP.
“Bundling” or including a free or discounted product (LabCanna or another manufacturer’s product) with a LabCanna product covered by this MAP Policy would violate this policy and is not permitted. If Pricing is displayed, any strike-through or other alteration of the MAP price is prohibited.
From time to time, LabCanna may instigate promotions for products covered by MAP Policy because the products are being discontinued or because they are just being released. In such events, LabCanna reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP with respect to the affected products by notifying Resellers of such a change. LabCanna further reserves the right to adjust the MAP with respect to all or certain products at its sole discretion upon 7 days advance written notice to Resellers provided that such changes shall apply equally to all Resellers.
A violation of the MAP Policy will result in an immediate termination of any Reseller Agreement. This MAP Policy and its enforcement is solely the decision and responsibility of LabCanna. No employee or sales representative or distributor of LabCanna is authorized to discuss or modify this policy. Any action of any person, which claims to modify this policy or to solicit or obtain the agreement of any person to this policy, is unauthorized and invalid. Any questions about this policy should be in writing and directed to MAP Enforcement. No oral communication about this policy is authorized. The foregoing MAP Policy and any MAP
Product Listing is subject to modification or discontinuance by LabCanna, in its sole and absolute discretion, at any time. Any action taken by LabCanna under this policy shall be without liability to LabCanna.